Here is the list of top 6 strange health stories that not only left health care professionals astounded but the whole world!
- Baby born in a bag– Silas Philips was delivered three months premature, and when he was born he was still inside his amniotic sac ( A bag of clear, pale fluid inside the womb where the unborn baby develops and grows). Typically, during birth amniotic sac breaks on its own and the chance of its staying intact after birth is ULTRA RARE!
- 100 Maggots inside man’s nose– A man from Brazil, was suffering from NASAL MYASIS, where the nose and sinuses become infested with the larvae of flies feeding on human flesh.
- 12,000 gallstones– Minati Mondal suffered from a severe case of gallstones( balls made of cholesterol and salts that form in the gallbladder). The doctors removed nearly 12,000 stones in an hour long laproscopic surgery.
- Rapunzel Syndrome– A 5 year old girl was found to have a hairball in her abdomen weighing the same as an apple. She had a history of Trichotillomania ( a condition where people pull out their own hair and eat the pulled out hair( Tricophagia)
- Man with 3-inches nail in his eye– A strimmer accidentally sent a 3 inches nail flying into a man’s eye and got lodged against one of the main arteries supplying blood to the head. Thankfully, surgery went as planned and the man fully recovered without losing his eye sight.
- Burgers , Sausages are enlisted as Cancer causing food!
Probiotics “Good bacteria” provide variety of health benefits to our gut. They make our immune system stronger by providing good bacteria to our gut, aids in digestion and metabolism. There ...READ MORE
You’ve probably heard the old adage that an apple a day keeps the doctor away. While many sayings like this tend not to be true, the apple is a fruit ...READ MORE
There are many causes that could lead to constipation. Some of them are not drinking enough water, eating unhealthy food, low dietary fiber, eating cheese frequently and other digestive disorders. ...READ MORE
Cinnamon, also called as daalchini in hindi a super spice has a sweet scent and flavor. Besides, it’s amazing sweetness, it has many health benefits that have been known for ...READ MORE
When you think of chia seeds, the first thing that springs to mind is probably the novelty Chia Pet, but these marvelous little seeds are so much more. Rich in ...READ MORE
Almonds are packed with vitamins (Vitamin E), protein, and fiber, calcium and magnesium and are known for their extensive health benefits including relief from respiratory disorders, coughs, heart diseases, diabetes ...READ MORE
An abscessed tooth occurs when the decaying tooth is left untreated or there is a gum disease or a chipped tooth and which results in a pus filled and often ...READ MORE
Lentils are versatile legumes that can be added to hearty soups, cold salads and pasta dishes. As it turns out, they are also bursting with powerful nutrients that offer a ...READ MORE
Cabbages are an excellent source of vitamins like Vitamin C, K and B6 and other nutrients including potassium, dietary fiber, Folate and magnesium and calcium. Cabbage salad recipes are a ...READ MORE
Top Natural Probiotic Foods
Top 10 Health Benefits of Apples
Top 10 Natural Remedies for Constipation
Health benefits of Cinnamon or Daalchini
Top 10 Health Benefits of Chia Seeds
Health Benefits of Almonds
Remedies for Abscessed Tooth
Top 10 Health Benefits of Lentils
Top 10 Health Benefits of Cabbage
Top 10 Health Benefits of Raspberries