Here is the list of top 6 strange health stories that not only left health care professionals astounded but the whole world!
- Baby born in a bag– Silas Philips was delivered three months premature, and when he was born he was still inside his amniotic sac ( A bag of clear, pale fluid inside the womb where the unborn baby develops and grows). Typically, during birth amniotic sac breaks on its own and the chance of its staying intact after birth is ULTRA RARE!
- 100 Maggots inside man’s nose– A man from Brazil, was suffering from NASAL MYASIS, where the nose and sinuses become infested with the larvae of flies feeding on human flesh.
- 12,000 gallstones– Minati Mondal suffered from a severe case of gallstones( balls made of cholesterol and salts that form in the gallbladder). The doctors removed nearly 12,000 stones in an hour long laproscopic surgery.
- Rapunzel Syndrome– A 5 year old girl was found to have a hairball in her abdomen weighing the same as an apple. She had a history of Trichotillomania ( a condition where people pull out their own hair and eat the pulled out hair( Tricophagia)
- Man with 3-inches nail in his eye– A strimmer accidentally sent a 3 inches nail flying into a man’s eye and got lodged against one of the main arteries supplying blood to the head. Thankfully, surgery went as planned and the man fully recovered without losing his eye sight.
- Burgers , Sausages are enlisted as Cancer causing food!
Chronic stress can cause severe damage to your brain and can affect your mental, physiological and physical health. Eliminating events or things that could act as a stressor can help ...READ MORE
Sciatica is the most painful and disabling back problem. Sciatica pain arises when sciatica nerve is pinched which could cause numbness in the leg, buttock, thigh, lower leg or foot ...READ MORE
Free radicals are our aging enemies as they are responsible for various age-related diseases. They are highly unstable molecules which attack cells and cause damages to DNA, cellular membranes and ...READ MORE
Walnuts are one of the healthiest foods and are a perfect dietary supplement with greatest nutritional content. They have several preventative properties that are beneficial for our health. Walnuts are ...READ MORE
Fruits are loaded with vitamins, mineral and fibers just like vegetable but they also contain carbohydrates. People with diabetes can enjoy the seasonal fruits as well, as long as they ...READ MORE
Papayas are rich source of fiber and water content. They aids in digestion and help preventing digestive ailments. Besides offering a delicious taste, they are also known for their various ...READ MORE
Brinjal is a highly nutritious and low calorie fruit. It is known by various names such as brinjal or eggplant or aubergine. It is available in all seasons. Here are ...READ MORE
Passion fruit is rich in Vitamin C, fiber and essential minerals like potassium, iron and phosphorus. This fruit helps the body against various flu like infection and other health conditions ...READ MORE
Star Fruit or Carambola is a fruit mostly found in Indonesia, India, Malaysia and Sri Lanka. It can be eaten as a whole and has a sweet taste and sour ...READ MORE
How Stress Affects Your Brain?
Top 10 Methods for treating Sciatic Pain
Top 10 Foods to fight Free Radicals
Top 10 Health Benefits of Walnuts
Diabetic! Wondering If you can have fruits?
Amazing Health Benefits of Papaya
Top 10 health benefits of Brinjal or Eggplant
Top 10 Amazing Health Benefits of Passion fruit
Top 10 Health Benefits of Star Fruit
Top 10 amazing health benefits of Asparagus