Here is the list of top 6 strange health stories that not only left health care professionals astounded but the whole world!
- Baby born in a bag– Silas Philips was delivered three months premature, and when he was born he was still inside his amniotic sac ( A bag of clear, pale fluid inside the womb where the unborn baby develops and grows). Typically, during birth amniotic sac breaks on its own and the chance of its staying intact after birth is ULTRA RARE!
- 100 Maggots inside man’s nose– A man from Brazil, was suffering from NASAL MYASIS, where the nose and sinuses become infested with the larvae of flies feeding on human flesh.
- 12,000 gallstones– Minati Mondal suffered from a severe case of gallstones( balls made of cholesterol and salts that form in the gallbladder). The doctors removed nearly 12,000 stones in an hour long laproscopic surgery.
- Rapunzel Syndrome– A 5 year old girl was found to have a hairball in her abdomen weighing the same as an apple. She had a history of Trichotillomania ( a condition where people pull out their own hair and eat the pulled out hair( Tricophagia)
- Man with 3-inches nail in his eye– A strimmer accidentally sent a 3 inches nail flying into a man’s eye and got lodged against one of the main arteries supplying blood to the head. Thankfully, surgery went as planned and the man fully recovered without losing his eye sight.
- Burgers , Sausages are enlisted as Cancer causing food!
Okra or Ladies’ finger or bhindi is a podded green vegetable which is used in various dishes like stews, soups or as boiled and fried Okra. It provides various nutritional ...READ MORE
There are several health issues that can be solved by making few changes to your diet. Healthy eating can be helpful in promoting good health, including brain health. Nutrients rich ...READ MORE
Star Fruit or Carambola is a fruit mostly found in Indonesia, India, Malaysia and Sri Lanka. It can be eaten as a whole and has a sweet taste and sour ...READ MORE
Grapefruits are known for their low calories and powerful nutrient combination of Vitamin C, fiber, potassium and Vitamin A. They vary in hue from white or yellow to pink and ...READ MORE
There are many natural foods which are used as home remedy for common cold and flu, like a cup of ginger tea, or turmeric milk, or bowl of chicken soup. ...READ MORE
Persimmons fruit has several health benefits due to the presence of vitamin A, C, E and B6 as well as dietary fiber and minerals like copper, magnesium, potassium and manganese. ...READ MORE
Mulberries are red and black in color with sweet taste and are usually eaten in a dried form. They are rich source of numerous health-benefiting anti-oxidants, minerals and vitamins. Mulberries ...READ MORE
Strawberries are not only known for their juicy, delicious and summery flavor, they are also considered as one of the best super-food due to their high content of nutrients like ...READ MORE
Home remedies are a natural way of treating an ailment without any potential side effects. Some home remedies have science behind them and has been used in traditional medicines. Here ...READ MORE
Top 10 Health Benefits of Okra or Ladies’
Brain Vitamins to Keep Your Mind Sharp
Top 10 Health Benefits of Star Fruit
Why You Should Start Eating Grapefruits?
Foods that Could Make Your Flu or Cold
Health Benefits of Persimmon fruit
Benefits of Eating Mulberries
What are the benefits of Eating Strawberries?
Top 10 Home Remedies that work
Health Benefits of Lemon Tea