Here is the list of top 6 strange health stories that not only left health care professionals astounded but the whole world!
- Baby born in a bag– Silas Philips was delivered three months premature, and when he was born he was still inside his amniotic sac ( A bag of clear, pale fluid inside the womb where the unborn baby develops and grows). Typically, during birth amniotic sac breaks on its own and the chance of its staying intact after birth is ULTRA RARE!
- 100 Maggots inside man’s nose– A man from Brazil, was suffering from NASAL MYASIS, where the nose and sinuses become infested with the larvae of flies feeding on human flesh.
- 12,000 gallstones– Minati Mondal suffered from a severe case of gallstones( balls made of cholesterol and salts that form in the gallbladder). The doctors removed nearly 12,000 stones in an hour long laproscopic surgery.
- Rapunzel Syndrome– A 5 year old girl was found to have a hairball in her abdomen weighing the same as an apple. She had a history of Trichotillomania ( a condition where people pull out their own hair and eat the pulled out hair( Tricophagia)
- Man with 3-inches nail in his eye– A strimmer accidentally sent a 3 inches nail flying into a man’s eye and got lodged against one of the main arteries supplying blood to the head. Thankfully, surgery went as planned and the man fully recovered without losing his eye sight.
- Burgers , Sausages are enlisted as Cancer causing food!
When you think of chia seeds, the first thing that springs to mind is probably the novelty Chia Pet, but these marvelous little seeds are so much more. Rich in ...READ MORE
Beetroot, called as chukandar in hindi contains numerous minerals and vitamins that have significant health benefits. Beetroots can be consumed raw as salads or cooked. Even the leaf tops of beetroot ...READ MORE
Over the Counter drugs Benadryl, Paxil have been found to have definite links to Dementia and can cause many potential side effects to our health . A recent study has ...READ MORE
Sichuan pepper, or Szechuan pepper or Chinese coriander, is commonly used in various Chinese recipes as a spice. Even though it is named pepper, it is not a real pepper ...READ MORE
There are several anti-aging foods that could help you against free radical damages, inflammation and gut bacteria. Free-radicals have been found to be associated with conditions like heart disease, hypertension, ...READ MORE
Gall bladder is an organ that aids to digest fats by collecting and concentrating bile that is produced by the liver. The most common problem that can occur in gall ...READ MORE
If you are planning to shed weight in a healthy manner and “feeling hungry” is a reason of giving up, then here are top 5 natural foods you should add ...READ MORE
Mustard Seeds (Rai) are rich source of Vitamin A, Omega-3 and Omega-6 fatty acids, and minerals such as calcium, magnesium and potassium and are globally used as a flavoring agent ...READ MORE
Every food has different nutritional levels. Nutrients in lettuce may not be as plentiful as those in kale and spinach. Besides nutrient content off the food, another important thing which ...READ MORE
Top 10 Health Benefits of Chia Seeds
Top 10 Health Benefits of Beetroot
Benadryl, Paxil found to have definite links to
Health Benefits of Sichuan pepper
Anti-Aging Foods You Should Try
Top 10 Natural remedies for Gall bladder stones
Top 5 Foods to help Manage Weight Naturally
Health Benefits of Mustard seeds
Supefoods for Diabetics
Health Benefits of Cashew Nuts