Here is the list of top 6 strange health stories that not only left health care professionals astounded but the whole world!
- Baby born in a bag– Silas Philips was delivered three months premature, and when he was born he was still inside his amniotic sac ( A bag of clear, pale fluid inside the womb where the unborn baby develops and grows). Typically, during birth amniotic sac breaks on its own and the chance of its staying intact after birth is ULTRA RARE!
- 100 Maggots inside man’s nose– A man from Brazil, was suffering from NASAL MYASIS, where the nose and sinuses become infested with the larvae of flies feeding on human flesh.
- 12,000 gallstones– Minati Mondal suffered from a severe case of gallstones( balls made of cholesterol and salts that form in the gallbladder). The doctors removed nearly 12,000 stones in an hour long laproscopic surgery.
- Rapunzel Syndrome– A 5 year old girl was found to have a hairball in her abdomen weighing the same as an apple. She had a history of Trichotillomania ( a condition where people pull out their own hair and eat the pulled out hair( Tricophagia)
- Man with 3-inches nail in his eye– A strimmer accidentally sent a 3 inches nail flying into a man’s eye and got lodged against one of the main arteries supplying blood to the head. Thankfully, surgery went as planned and the man fully recovered without losing his eye sight.
- Burgers , Sausages are enlisted as Cancer causing food!
Garlic has been used by numerous cultures around the globe for centuries to add flavor to a variety of dishes, but it’s far more than just delicious. Recent studies have ...READ MORE
Vitamin E is vital for our health. It is found both in plant and animal foods but the best sources of Vitamin E are the vegetables and seed or nut ...READ MORE
There are various causes which are responsible for bad breath, and no matter what the cause is, bad breath can be treated by adopting home-made natural remedies. Smoking cigarettes, certain ...READ MORE
Applying Scented Aloe Vera Natural Aloe Vera has anti-inflammatory properties, which provide relief to your skin after you get sunburn. But applying a scented aloe vera can irritate the skin and ...READ MORE
Do you know that about 10 to 100 trillion of microorganisms inhabit your gut flora! A number that even exceeds the total number of cells in a human body. The ...READ MORE
Cayenne pepper, known as lal mirch in India, is a hot and spicy condiment. It has available in different forms( fresh, dried, canned or powdered), and is used extensively in ...READ MORE
Dark Chocolate can provide wide range of health benefits due to the presence of flavonoids in cocoa. Studies have shown that these flavonoids promote heart health. So while enjoying the ...READ MORE
Persimmons fruit has several health benefits due to the presence of vitamin A, C, E and B6 as well as dietary fiber and minerals like copper, magnesium, potassium and manganese. ...READ MORE
Zinc is an essential mineral, required for maintaining our health. It is found in every tissue in our body. It is required for proper functioning of our immune system, for ...READ MORE
Drink fluids One of the universal trigger for headache is Dehydration and by the time you realize that you are thirsty, it’s too late. One should drink half of their body ...READ MORE
Top 10 Health Benefits of Garlic
Health Benefits of Vitamin E
Remedies for Bad Breath (Halitosis)
What Not To Do After Getting A Bad
Gut Flora- Can it really affect your Mental
Health Benefits of Cayenne Pepper
Amazing health benefits of Eating Dark Chocolate
Health Benefits of Persimmon fruit
Are You Getting Enough Zinc?
Everyday Habits that will reduce your risk of